More Fun Facts About Cosmopolitan Hotel Toronto
For starters, did you know that Cosmopolitan Hotel Toronto might be one of the healthiest hotels in Toronto, Ontario, or even all of North America?
- Every suite is filled with fresh air and natural light, with private balconies and windows that open, immaculate hardwood or laminate floors, silent air purifiers, natural gemstone fountains, calming incense, meditation mats, and more.
Or that the Designer Penthouse Suite was designed and built by the hosts of HGTV's hit show “Designer Guys”?
- This 1,450-square-foot architectural masterpiece features a stunning wraparound balcony, a loft bedroom, and a white upright piano that was requested by Elton John when he stayed in the suite.
These are just two reasons why Cosmopolitan was on Condé Nast Traveler's “Hot 100 List” of new hotels in 2006.
- The only hotel in Canada to make the cut, by the way.
So What Else Makes Us Different?
- Our Philosophy, best summed up as “Zen in the City,” which means incorporating the ancient Chinese art of feng shui into every detail of the hotel, transforming it into a tranquil haven amidst the hectic pace of downtown Toronto.
- Our Design, with only five suites per floor, Cosmopolitan offers the intimacy, privacy, and personalized attention of a bona fide boutique hotel.
- Our Décor, modern, sleek and sophisticated, yet eminently soothing, it somehow manages to calm and inspire at the same time.
- Our Suites, from our loft-inspired suites to two stunning penthouses, every inch of our guest accommodations is the embodiment of high-design luxury and serenity.
- Our Team, Cosmopolitan’s dedicated Lifestyle Specialists are here for you 24/7, seeing to travel, dining, and entertainment arrangements - or anything else you might need.
- Our Spa, inspired by the Japanese word for “Nature,” the gorgeous Shizen Spa is one of the best in Toronto.
- Our Food & Drink, Eight Wine Bar is an intimate, upscale lounge, where you can sample interesting wines from around the world while perusing the creative menu of gourmet “comfort food” cuisine.
- Our Packages, which range from girlfriends’ getaways and couples’ spa escapes to a romantic engagement special detailing every moment of what we promise will be the most perfect of evenings.
Planning A Visit To Toronto, Canada?
Cosmopolitan Hotel is nestled within Toronto Ontario’s financial and entertainment district, near the bustling intersection of King and Yonge Streets, but tucked away from downtown noise and distractions on quiet Colborne Street.
But Don’t Take Our Word For It… Come Give Our Hotel A Try For Yourself!
Office: (416) 945-5446
Mobile: (416) 616-6475
Relax… Breathe… Be. Cosmopolitan Hotel Toronto is a sanctuary of pure “Urban Zen,” where the mind is enlightened and the spirit soothed. Book your reservations at this Toronto Ontario hotel directly through this site for exceptional rates.